About Betterliving Sunrooms and Patios
For over 60 years homeowners throughout the United States and Canada have been discovering a better way of living with Betterliving products. Our sunrooms and patio rooms, conservatories, screen room, shading solutions and replacement windows and doors are all built to the standards set by our company founder in 1946. As a result, our reputation for quality, reliability and integrity is without equal.
Whether you seek your own special place or draft-free replacement windows, Betterliving has the solution. Take a few minutes now to explore how Betterliving can change your life, and improve the quality and investment of your home.
Your sunroom includes such specialty crafted features such as:
- Fully tempered glass on all door and window units with a range of performance choices.
- Interlocking frames that provide added structural strength.
- Heavy duty roof construction that can withstand severe weather conditions.
- Sturdy window and door locking mechanisms.
- Built in gutters that provide drainage without unsightly extensions to your patio or roof.
- Steel ball bearing wheels for a long lasting easy glide on all windows and doors.
All are manufactured to pass engineering tests for building certification throughout North America. We are proud to have the Keystone Fenestration Manufacturers Association (FMA) "gold labels" on our patio room doors and windows to prove that we have passed wind and water infiltration tests designed by the American Architectural Manufacturer's Association (AAMA).